Grading by Lesson shows you the lesson questions and allows you to grade all students' answers question by question.
You can also Grade by Student, which shows you all questions answered by a student in an individual lesson.
1. Navigate to the Gradebook page.
5. In the lesson's Gradebook page, select the Experimentation dropdown and select a question.
This will display all questions from the Exercise in a column to the right.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the student list grid.
- If a grid entry shows any numbers, that means the question has been graded.
- If a grid entry is an empty circle, that means the student has not answered that question.
- If a grid entry has a green circle, that means the student has answered the question and it needs to be graded.
7. Select a green dot.
The question, student's answer, and grade box will appear below.
8. Assign a grade and add any additional comments.
Remember that the grade value will automatically save, but the Additional Comments text box will not. After entering in any comments, select "Save Comment."