If you log into Cloud and you cannot see any courses in your course list, the most common resolution is to reset your User Role. An Institution Administrator can complete these steps for you.
You may also want to reference our article SI Cloud User Roles for more information about capabilities of the different roles.
1. In the Institution Dashboard page, scroll to the Institution Users list and find the Instructor's entry line to see their User Role.
What we expect to see here is that the instructor is incorrectly set as the Institution Admin role.
3. In the Institution User page, use the dropdown and check box to set the user to be an Instructor or Instructor Admin.
4. Select the dropdown arrow to display and select the Instructor option.
4.1. You can check the "Admin" checkbox to make the user an Instructor Admin.
5. Select "Save" on the top right corner of the page.
6. Have the instructor log in to SI Cloud and verify their class list.
If the issue persists, contact your Account Representative.