Are you a bookstore looking to connect? Email us at email@example.com to get started!
All orders placed with a Purchase Order (PO) must include a physical copy of the PO, including a Class Start Date. The PO can be emailed or faxed to Science Interactive. If there is incorrect information on the PO, or changes are made, a corrected copy will be required.
We offer two convenient delivery methods:
- Physical Kits - Physical kits can be delivered to your location using your preferred carrier or our network of logistics partners. The kits can then be sold to students as they visit the bookstore to purchase their school supplies and books.
- Voucher Codes – We can provide a physical or digital code that takes the place of the physical kit. Once the code is sold by your store and redeemed by the student, we handle all logistics to distribute the kit to the student directly. This option works best for bookstores with limited storage space or where the student base is spread out.
Our experiment kits contain chemicals and agars that have a limited shelf life. Be sure to rotate existing stock so that older kits are sold first. This will decrease the chance of having kits in stock that may be outside of our return policies.
- Standard processing on bulk orders is 2-6 weeks.
- Science Interactive’s shipping carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS), and our normal shipping method is prepaid UPS Ground. Deliveries can take 4-6 business days from the date of shipment.
Please contact our client support team with any questions about setting up an account or placing orders:
Phone: (866) 206-0773
Fax: (720) 420-4927
Science Interactive (SI) will accept returns from bookstores within 1 year of shipment under the following terms:
- All returns must include a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. The request for an RMA number must be made within one year of when the kit was shipped from the Science Interactive warehouse.
- Returns received without RMA numbers will not be processed. Once an RMA number has been issued, an email will be sent with complete instructions on how to label boxes, etc.
- Products must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
- Bookstores may return 20% of the original invoice quantity on a purchase order.
- All returned lab kits are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the bookstore.
- Only credit memos will be issued for returned product. Ensure that credit has been applied to your account before using credit for future orders.
- This return policy applies to returns for both physical kits and voucher codes.
No refunds will be issued in the following cases:
- Kits have been used.
- Returned 1 year or more beyond the product invoice date.
- Returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Returned without its original packaging and the original packaging of all contents.
- Returned with any item missing or not in its original condition.
- Individual product purchase of $55 or less.
- Purchased from an unauthorized distributor/source.
- Use of the kit code and the student has moved on into the 1st experiment. If the kit code has been used and we see work on the 1st lesson, this kit is not returnable.
- Digital product where code has been accessed.
Kits returned to our Colorado office will not be credited.