Are you a bookstore looking to connect? Email us at email@example.com to get started!
All orders placed with a Purchase Order (PO) must include a physical copy of the PO, including a Class Start Date. The PO can be emailed or faxed to Science Interactive. If there is incorrect information on the PO, or changes are made, a corrected copy will be required.
We offer two convenient delivery methods:
- Physical Kits - Physical kits can be delivered to your location using your preferred carrier or our network of logistics partners. The kits can then be sold to students as they visit the bookstore to purchase their school supplies and books.
- Voucher Codes – We can provide a physical or digital code that takes the place of the physical kit. Once the code is sold by your store and redeemed by the student, we handle all logistics to distribute the kit to the student directly. This option works best for bookstores with limited storage space or where the student base is spread out.
Our experiment kits contain chemicals and agars that have a limited shelf life. Be sure to rotate existing stock so that older kits are sold first. This will decrease the chance of having kits in stock that may be outside of our return policies.
- Standard processing on bulk orders is 2-6 weeks.
- Science Interactive’s shipping carrier is United Parcel Service (UPS), and our normal shipping method is prepaid UPS Ground. Deliveries can take 4-6 business days from the date of shipment.
Please contact our client support team with any questions about setting up an account or placing orders:
Phone: (866) 206-0773
Fax: (720) 420-4927
Science Interactive (SI) will accept returns from bookstores within 45 days of shipment under the following terms:
- All returns must include a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. The request for an RMA number must be made within 45 days of when the kit was shipped from the SI warehouse.
- Bookstores may return 10% of the original invoice quantity on a purchase order without a restocking fee. Quantities exceeding 10% will be charged a $35 restocking fee per kit.
- The warranty seal (strapping) must be intact when received by SI for credit to be processed. Kits with broken or tampered seals will not be processed by SI. Charges may be incurred for damaged items on returned product unless the damage occurs during transit.
- Returns received without RMA numbers will not be processed. Once an RMA number has been issued, an email will be sent with complete instructions on how to label boxes, etc.
- Shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the bookstore, and all returns must be shipped via UPS.
- Only credit memos will be issued for returned product. Ensure that credit has been applied to your account before using credit for future orders.
Kits returned to our Colorado office will not be credited.