Make use of these troubleshooting steps if the following is occurring:
- ERROR (4009) is occurring when selecting/using a master course hook.
1. Open the tool setup in your LMS.
Select your LMS to review the specific instructions related to this step:
- Canvas: The Course Hook is in the App you created to link SI Cloud and your Canvas Course in the Custom Fields section.
- Blackboard: The Course "Web Link" has the Course Hook in the Custom Parameters section in the Web link setup.
- D2L/Brightspace: The Course Hook is in the Custom Parameters.
- Moodle: The Course Hook is in the Custom Parameters section in the External Tool setup.
2. Replace the Master Course Hook with the Regular Course Hook.
3. Select the course hook link to test.
Once you have checked the settings on your Lesson Hooks, make sure to click on the link within your course. You should be redirected to your SI Course Dashboard. If you are still experiencing an error:
- Clear your cache and cookies for a time period longer than the last 24 hours.
- Delete the Lesson link you created and re-add it.
- If none of those steps have fixed the issue, contact your Regional Account Manager.