Make use of these troubleshooting steps if any of the following are occurring:
- No grades are transferring into the LMS for any lesson.
- Only some students' grades are transferring into the LMS for a given lesson.
- Some lessons are transferring while others are not.
Instructors and students should access SI Cloud using Firefox, Chrome, or Safari web browsers to ensure compatibility.
1. Ensure Students are Accessing Their Lesson Correctly
Students should be accessing the lessons by clicking on each lesson link in your LMS. This establishes a link so that SI Cloud can transfer that lesson's grades into your LMS.
2. Verify that your LTI is set up correctly.
Follow these steps to check that your LTI hooks are correct.
3. Have the student select the lesson or lessons in their LMS.
Selecting the lesson establishes the connection between Cloud and the LMS so that grades may be transferred. Be aware that it can take up to 10 minutes for the grades to start to automatically sync.
If none of these steps resolve the issue, contact your account representative.