Instructors can leave comments and feedback for students in their graded lesson. This feedback can be used to congratulate students on their achievement and insight, or to provide guidance and reminders for future learning.
You can format your comment in a variety of ways.
- Text size: Make your comment as large or as small as you need.
- Text format: Bold, italics, strikethrough, and underline are available to give your comment emphasis.
- Superscripts and subscripts: Perfect for equations and chemical formulas.
- Text and background color: Personalize or highlight your comment.
- Alignment: Orient your comment on the page.
- Numbered or bulleted list: Organize your thoughts for easy reading.
- Hyperlink: Include a link to a reference page or tool that would be helpful for the student.