Use the QuickGrade feature to give a student's lesson an overall grade for completion instead of grading question-by-question.
Note that if you choose to use QuickGrade in a lesson, you can revert back to individually grading the questions, but you will need to manually re-grade the student's lesson whether any grading had been done before or not.
1. In the Gradebook Dashboard, select "Grade"
2. At the bottom of the page, select the entry box for "Total Lesson Score" and enter a value
3. In the popup, select "Apply"
1. At the bottom of the lesson grading page, select "Undo QuickGrade"
2. In the confirmation popup, select "Undo"
Note that making this selection means that you will need to re-grade all of the student's answers manually.