We've designed the SI LTI so that it can be applied to a Canvas Master Course without the need for further updates. This is a guide to copy a Canvas Course from a Master. There are a few reasons you may want to do this:
- You have several sections of the same course
- You are teaching the same course in subsequent terms
- You have several instructors teaching the same course
These instructions will help you save time and effort. If you need instructions for the initial setup again read Creating Apps in Canvas.
2. Adjust all appropriate information in the Name, Course Code, and Date fields. Ensure the "All content" radio button is selected. Select "Adjust events and due dates." Select "Create Course."
4. Navigate to the Course hook app in the copied course. Select the Course Hook App to link your course and SI Cloud.
5. You will be redirected to "Course Setup." Fill in all sections and select "Complete Setup."
This action creates a new instance (section) of your course in both SI Cloud and Canvas. All lesson apps will connect after this step is completed. For complete instructions on how to fill out the Couse Setup page please see Complete Course Setup.