This set of instructions will walk you through adding our LTI tool in your Sakai course. These steps are necessary in order to enable grade transfer from SI Cloud. Your school's Sakai Admin will have to add the tool credentials and settings before you can complete these steps.
4. Select to expand the External Tools section. Select all of the tools the Sakai Admin has added for the course, then select "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
5. Confirm that all of the necessary tools have been selected. Select "Finish" at the bottom of the confirmation page.
6. You will be redirected to the Site Info page. Select the "Tool Order" tab from the tabs along the top of the page.
7. Reorder the lessons in your desired order on the Tool Order page by dragging each tool up or down the list using the three horizontal bars on the left-hand side of each tool.
8. After the tools have been reordered, select the settings wheel on the right-hand side to hide tools from students until you would like them to complete that lesson's content. Select "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Always hide the Main tool link from students. They do not need to use that link, it is for instructors and to make sure each lesson link functions (do not delete it).
9. After adjusting all necessary settings, select the Main tool link. The first time you select the main link you may be redirected to a course setup page (step 10) or the course dashboard (step 11).
10. If you are redirected to the course setup page fill in all necessary details and select the "Complete Setup" button at the bottom of the page.
Select the course setup instructions link for specific instructions on how to complete the Course Setup page.
11. If you are redirected to the course dashboard Page your setup is complete.
Special thanks to Loyola University-Chicago for providing Science Interactive with the space in Sakai to create these instructions.