Under the Experimentation tab within an exercise, instructors have the option to "Add Data Collection."
Image Labeling: Labeling over a provided image.
1. In the Exercise tab, select "+Add Data Collection" then "Image Labeling."
2. Fill in the following:
- Full Name: ex. Photo 2: Cat Skeleton
- Short Name: ex. Photo 2
- Add any necessary instructions in the Compose Question box.
3. Add the image by clicking on “+ADD”. Browse to the file, or drag and drop the file, into the pop-up. Accepted file types: png, gif, and jpg/jpeg.
- Image alternative text: Add a description of the image to remain ADA compliant.
- Text on hover: add text the student will see when hovering over a response box.