Instructors can use this guide to help them navigate the SI Cloud Gradebook.
1. In the course menu, select "Gradebook."
3. Select a completed lesson to begin grading.
Some sections of each lesson need to be checked and verified by instructors (denoted by the empty brown circles).
4. Select a section (ex: Exploration TYK), then select a question to grade. Scroll down to see the sample answer and student answer.
5. Scroll down to the Assign a Grade box to add points and comments to a graded item. Select "Save."
6. Grading will be complete when a "Total" grade appears.
The two sections that need to be instructor verified are Experimentation and Evaluation: Extension Qs.
If you are experiencing issues with grades transferring to the LMS grade book please read Grades Not Transferring into LMS.